Cutty Sark by Maria-Frederica Gregory - FINISHED - Sergal - 1:78

Hi all,
I am also back and I am so sorry to hear about the problem with the forum.
Unfortunately, due to lack of time, I will not be able to rewrite all the posts of my construction.
My husband put together a video which he uploaded on our youtube channel. It consists of three parts. The first and second parts show all the photos from the construction and the third part shows photos of the finished vessel.
It was my first construction and I hope my next one (Royal Caroline) will be better.
I would like to thank my husband for all his help and guidance. He did all the filling and painting. I would also like to thank all of you fellow modelers who visited and will visit my log.

The youtube urls are in order as follows

Maria-Frederica Gregory

Frederica,

Glad to see that your back. I had watch your build from the beginning and always enjoy your work. I am sure your next  build will be just as good if not better, which will make me try even harder on mine as soon as the frames are done in CAD. I will be posting a log soon, and hope you will be watching.

Hello Frederica,

That's a short build log........

The next one please a little bit longer?

Sjors

Hi Sjors,

Dave says he has a copy of the original build log.

I will ask him for a copy of it and I will repost it,

I really enjoyed watching your build before the crash.  It was very well done!  Your model turned out great!!

Thank you for your kind comment.

Welcome back Frederica . I have your build log of the Cutty Sark if you want it ? 

Cheers Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for keeping a copy of my log, I really appreciate it.

I would love a copy of it, please.

How can you send it to me?

When I have it, I will upload it on the forum.

Thanks again Dave.

Frederica,

Glad to see that your back. I had watch your build from the beginning and always enjoy your work. I am sure your next  build will be just as good if not better, which will make me try even harder on mine as soon as the frames are done in CAD. I will be posting a log soon, and hope you will be watching.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for watching my log. I have also been watching your logs but, unfortunately, I do not have enough time to comment frequently.

I will soon be starting the Royal Caroline by Panart.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...