Problem creating new posts

Recently I have been having a problem creating new additions to my Albatros thread. When I click in the "Reply" box nothing I type appears there. Instead the "Drag files here to attach ..." is all I see. I have tried saving the new entry and opening it again, but all I see is the "drag files ..." box.

The only way I have been able to start a new entry is to load some pictures and select one. After this I can add text after the photo, but there seems to be no way to go to the start of the post. So I save the new post, open it again, add text after the picture and then delete the picture. This puts my text at the start of the post. After this I can add more text and pictures.

This started happening about a week ago and has happened several times now. I do not have a problem adding new posts in other threads on the Forum.

Ok. 

We've had no system software changes at all for a while now, and as this seems to be very unusual, I can only surmise that the problem lies at your side.

Please try to clear your browser cache and cookies, then restart your browser. This will force MSW to reload for you and not from a copy stored on your computer. Give that a try and see if it works.

I can't delete all cookies (too many bank account logins, IRS and other government links, plus forums and other sites that I use regularly) but I just went through the very long list and deleted most of them.

I just made a test post on the Albatros thread and it worked. It was very strange that the problem was only on that single thread.

Thanks.