How to see all the images in Gallery?

I see the stats showing 21.6k images in the Gallery.  

When I click on the "Gallery" link in the masthead I see 'new images' and a list of recent contents.  

But I do not see a way to get to other galleries to see more of the 21.6k images.  

I know I often miss the obvious.  I looked through this thread and searched other things.  I did see a couple of threads about the Gallery in this sub-forum.  But nothing that points me to the whole gallery.

I can search for ship names, member names, etc. to get to subsets of the galleries.  But just to peruse the gallery, I don't see a link/direction.  

Any advise?  Am I not seeing the obvious?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robert Chenoweth

Current Build: Maine Peapod; Midwest Models; 1/14 scale.

In the research department:

Nothing at this time.

Completed models (Links to galleries): 

Monitor and Merrimack; Metal Earth; 1:370 and 1:390 respectively.  (Link to Build Log.)

Shrimp Boat; Lindbergh; 1/60 scale (as commission for my brother - a tribute to a friend of his)

North Carolina Shad Boat; half hull lift; scratch built.  Scale: (I forgot).  Done at a class at the NC Maritime Museum.

Dinghy; Midwest Models; 1/12 scale

(Does LEGO Ship in a Bottle count?)

Hi robert952, I’m using an iPad so this may not apply to everyone. Go to gallery. At the top of the page there are three pictures. Kit built models, scratch built models and contemporary models. Click the one you want to look at. You can then sort them a number of ways. Most recent, most popular etc. I get 52 pages of models in the kit built section

Edited by Paul Le Wol

Regards……..Paul 

Completed Builds   Glad Tidings Model Shipways. -   Nordland Boat. Billings Boats . -  HM Cutter Cheerful-1806  Syren Model Ship Company. 

3 hours ago, ccoyle said:

Dis you miss the gallery link in the banner?

image.png.23e8b5a37450f71791bf78b025567616.png

Apologies.  My keen sense of non-observation succeeds again. 

I am not sure why I wanted to tie the "New Images" sub-banner to the upper images.  My best guess is that the space between the links and the 'New Images"  is less than space between New Images and the photos below.  That's all I can figure happened. 

Further analysis would mean a trip into my inner brain and that is not a trip anyone should make.

Thank you for the quick response.  

Edited by robert952

Robert Chenoweth

Nothing at this time.

Monitor and Merrimack; Metal Earth; 1:370 and 1:390 respectively.  (Link to Build Log.)

Shrimp Boat; Lindbergh; 1/60 scale (as commission for my brother - a tribute to a friend of his)

North Carolina Shad Boat; half hull lift; scratch built.  Scale: (I forgot).  Done at a class at the NC Maritime Museum.

@amateur and @Paul Le Wol Thank you for your input.  I appreciate you responses.  As you see, my bad.  (Am I old enough to plead old age and senility?)

Robert Chenoweth

Nothing at this time.

Interesting thread, because on my MacBook Pro running Chrome the banner wasn't visible.  That is, it was not visible until I changed the zoom of the page.  One click smaller and "thar she blows!".