Euromodel

Spiderpig

Has anyone ever built a Euromodel kit? Is their quality any good? I was considering the Cocca Anseatica as my future project. But before I purchase I wanted to get some insight into the company.

Cheers

Current build : http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/6891-us-brig-syren-by-spiderpig-model-shipways-scale-164-1803/#entry202979

Mare Nostrum

Past builds : Artesania Latina Virginia 1819, Occre Corsair Bridgantine, Constructo HMS Prince

http://www.euromodel-ship.com/eng/model-kits.html#axzz2f2BpSR8J

i believe the kits are excellent, but like all others, the more you put into it, the better the results gained, i was going to build the Royal William, perhaps wish i had, instead of the Victory, once or twice a year they seam to have some excellent offers on

http://www.euromodel-ship.com/eng/royal-william.html#axzz2f2BpSR8J

Edited by Kevin

Its all part of Kev's journey, bit like going to the dark side, but with the lights on

All the best

Kevin :omg:

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS.
KEEP IT REAL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the build table

HMS Indefatigable 1794 by Kevin - Vanguard Models - 1:64 - Feb 2023 

HMHS Britannic by Kevin 

SD 14  - Marcle Models - 1/70 - March 2022 -  Bluebell - Flower Class - Revel - 1/72   U552 German U Boat - Trumpeter - 1/48  Amerigo Vespucci     1/84 - Panart-   HMS Enterprise  -CAF -  1/48     

Finished     

St-Nectan-Mountfleet-models-steam-trawler-1/32 - Completed June 2020

HMS Victory - Caldercraft/Jotika - 1/72 - Finished   Dorade renamed Dora by Kevin - Amati - 1/20 - Completed March 2021 

Stage Coach 1848 - Artesania Latina - 1/10 -Finished Lady Eleanor by Kevin - FINISHED - Vanguard Models - 1/64 - Fifie fishing boat

• 3 months later...

Avsjerome2003 and Brian C - I read that you are working on the Falmouth and Royal William respectively .... these are two of my 'current' builds so I would be very interested to know how far you have progressed and compare that with my work. Our discussions could then maybe assist others.

Pete

I built the Pinco Genovese and it was a very nice kit. I got it off of ebay and it was missing quite a few pieces of the wood but it built up into a really nice model. The plans are very good and give you lots of options to improve the final product. I'm afraid though that if you don't like scratch building parts you may want to steer clear of these kits.

Richard

Looks great, Brian! Which part of Melbourne are you in? I wouldn't mind having a look at the kit. The Euromodel Royal William is on my bucket list. 

Regards, Keith

gallery_1526_572_501.jpg 2007 (completed): HMS Bounty - Artesania Latina  gallery_1526_579_484.jpg 2013 (completed): Viking Ship Drakkar - Amati  post-1526-0-02110200-1403452426.jpg 2014 (completed): HMS Bounty Launch - Model Shipways

post-1526-0-63099100-1404175751.jpg Current: HMS Royal William - Euromodel

Nigel.

thanks mate, yes I will but it was difficult for me to post a picture of a model in the rough without sandpapering and grooming. 

Good on you mate,I wouldn't worry,we are all aware of the 'warts and all'process of building these models.You have seen the picks of my sovereign build with big chunks cut out :D  :D  :D  :D

Kind Regards Nigel

Currently working on Royal Caroline

From the discussion here I guess I am a very lucky man. As the president of our local club I find that I am often called on to visit a long time member who has decided it is time to retire from modeling. More often It is a call from a relative who tells me that so and so has passed on. They often have a kit on the shelf or an unfinished project and what help finding them a home. This is how I gained a kit of Ajax. I must say that from what I see in the box I am quite impressed. I will get to her some time in the future.

Current Builds - 18th Century Longboat, MS Syren

Completed Builds - MS Bluenose, Panart BatteStation Cross section, Endevour J Boat Half Hull, Windego Half Hull, R/C T37 Breezing Along, R/C Victoria 32, SolCat 18

On the shelf - Panart San Felipe, Euromodel Ajax, C.Mamoli America, 

Its a sailor's Life for me! :10_1_10: