Montanes by Fernando

Hello everybody! as i promised i´m going to show you some pictures of My Montañes.Everything there(accesories included) is 100% handcrafted. Remember to visit my blog where you can follow a step by step building of both My Santa Ana and My Montañés as well as a link to my website(from my blogspot):

http://modelismonavaldeinvestigacion.blogspot.com.es/

P1010722.JPG

P1010712.JPG

P1010714.JPG

P1010736.JPG

P1010580.JPG

P1010532_640x480.jpg

I´ll upload some pictures of my Santa Ana in the "Gallery of completed scratch built models" very soon!

Well, My Montañés is 1:72 but My Santa Ana was made in 1:96. To be honest, sometimes i still don´t know how i managed. That´s why i decided to choose a bigger size for El Montañes although in a way, a bigger scale demands more acuraccy in the details. Anyway, in the section Mi Montañés of my blog you have all the pictures.

Regards

• 1 year later...

Is this scratch build? cause I'm planning on building some spanish ships from scratch build after I build some kits from companies by the way I love the nice arch shape on the back of Spanish ship's plus I believe you got the figurehead for the montanes wrong its not a royal lion its like a mountain person I believe

• 7 months later...