Titanic Sinking Mystry Solved: New Evidence Emerges

Hank

Just over 100 years ago the RMS Titanic sank in the North Atlantic with great loss of life. Since then the world has taken a much safer approach towards seagoing travel, shipbuilding, and safety at sea.

But the question always remained the same: What was the root cause of the world's most "unsinkable" ship to go to the bottom. Perhaps this year we finally have the answer to this - AND possibly the recovery of Amelia Earhart's plane.

While most of us go about our daily lives without too much ado, a small group of dedicated scientists, engineers, and research analysts have been quietly working to find the truth about Titanic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI

In all fairness, I could hardly believe my eyes when I viewed this shocking revelation.

Construction Underway:

Entering Builder's Yard - USS STODDARD (DD-566) 1967-68 Configuration (Revell 1:144 FLETCHER - bashed)

In Development - T2 or T3 Fleet Oil Tanker (1:144 Scratch Build Model) - 1950s era

Currently - 3D Design/Printed 1/48 scale various U.S.N. Gun Mounts/Turrets and GFCS Directors (Mk. 34, 37, 38, 54)

Completed:
Armed Virginia Sloop (1768)
Royal Caroline (1748)
Sloop/Ship PEACOCK (1813) (Scratchbuilt)

USS NEW JERSEY (BB-62) 1967-69 Configuration (Trumpeter 1:200 bashed MISSOURI)

Member:
NRG
NCMM Beaufort -CSMA

I don't know what it is about this ship. My partner thinks im crazy, always watching my Titanic documentaries. I love the ship and the story of it. There is always something new to discover about it. Thanks for the clip.

Regards, Scott

Current build: 1:75 Friesland, Mamoli

Completed builds:

1:64 Rattlesnake, Mamoli  -  1:64 HMS Bounty, Mamoli  -  1:54 Adventure, Amati  -  1:80 King of the Mississippi, AL

1:64 Blue Shadow, Mamoli  -  1:64 Leida Dutch pleasure boat, Corel  -  1:60 HMS President Mantra, Sergal

Awaiting construction:

1:89 Hermione La Fayette AL  -  1:48 Perserverance, Modelers shipyard

I watched the multi - part documentary on you tube one day...........it was very good........sad,  but good.   there was mention about the Olympia being the one that was sunk...........that was proven not to be the case.   I have a bit of trouble believing the video.........not a whole lot of evidence there,  and extremely poor testing on the author's part.

the one factor that was left out.....what would be the motive be for sinking such a vessel?

Edited by popeye the sailor

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

Another conspiracy theory... and does anyone else think his solutions seem just a tad simple?

Kester

Current builds: Sherbourne (Caldercraft) scale – 1/64th;

Statsraad Lehmkuhl (half model) 1/8th" – 1'.

Victory Bow Section (Panart/Mantua) scale – 1/78th  (on hold).

Previous build: Bluenose ll (Billings) scale – 1/100th.

So... who then sank the Olympic??

I like the Viking tactic: build ships of wood, instead of metal  :cheers:

Fair winds and following seas,

Jan-Willem

current build: Billing Boats Bluenose "the anonymous schooner" (enhanced-bashed-scratched-whatever) in a scale between 1:55 and 1:69

I blame the aliens myself, or the Spanish Inquisition.. nobody ever expects the Spanish Inquisition! :)

Great video.. empirical evidence too.. how could we possibly doubt it.. ahem ahem

E

Look at my avatar.. we aliens are amongst you.. LOL

Current Build   :  HM Schooner Ballahoo

In the Pipeline :  HM Cutter Sherbourne, HM Mortar Convulsion, Emma C Berry & C18th English Longboat.. Eventually That Is..🙄

Jeez,  Don9of11 I hope nobody is taking that video seriously.. looked like a complete spoof to me :)  (same as my earlier reply! I even 'mis' quoted Monty Python :)  )

Eamonn

Watch out for those aliens though... LOL

Current Build   :  HM Schooner Ballahoo

In the Pipeline :  HM Cutter Sherbourne, HM Mortar Convulsion, Emma C Berry & C18th English Longboat.. Eventually That Is..🙄

Hello Hank,  If you can find the relevant refs, you'll be able to read fascinating data

of 1900 steel metallurgy compared to contemporary steel-manufacture showing brittle

rivets & plates due to the "cold" water temperature. Also, hydrographical data showed that

exceptionally higher tides on the Labrador coast in 1900+ caused many more and larger

icebergs to float into Atlantic shipping lanes instead of stranding & melting just off the

Newfoundland coast. Also the the harsh temperatures on the night of the sinking, caused

mirages and "inversions"  hindering the immediate and distant vision of Titanic and Californian

officers on watch.  Sorry I can't remember the book or TV references. This was not in

James Cameron's investigative video.  Regards, Pollex

This was an early April 1 event - nothing more, nothing less.

I just had to do it!

Construction Underway:

Entering Builder's Yard - USS STODDARD (DD-566) 1967-68 Configuration (Revell 1:144 FLETCHER - bashed)

In Development - T2 or T3 Fleet Oil Tanker (1:144 Scratch Build Model) - 1950s era

Currently - 3D Design/Printed 1/48 scale various U.S.N. Gun Mounts/Turrets and GFCS Directors (Mk. 34, 37, 38, 54)

Completed:
Royal Caroline (1748)

Member:
NRG
NCMM Beaufort -CSMA

but gosh the spoons and the ice cubes were soooo convincing! I really had a good laugh with the video.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Sarah

Current Build:

Krabbenkutter CUX-87

Harriet Lane

Fishcutter GO-38

In the Wings:

Corel Victory Cross section

Completed Build:

USS Missouri minimissouri.jpgHMS Bounty's Jolly Boat thumbnail.jpg Peterboro Canoe tiny.jpg

I am in tears with Laughter. I am absolutely convinced! :P  :P  :P

Current Builds - 18th Century Longboat, MS Syren

Completed Builds - MS Bluenose, Panart BatteStation Cross section, Endevour J Boat Half Hull, Windego Half Hull, R/C T37 Breezing Along, R/C Victoria 32, SolCat 18

On the shelf - Panart San Felipe, Euromodel Ajax, C.Mamoli America, 

Its a sailor's Life for me! :10_1_10:

I used to think the people on MSW were a credible and respectable bunch. You don't really buy into this nonsense stuff do you? Next you'll be telling me that aliens help build the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria! :D

No of course not, but the Aliens did help him find the island he was looking for, sadly they were using an old map that hadn't yet been updated.  Which is all the evidence I need that the Aliens are in fact our own Government workers!

Tom

AND!!!!!

They are all furloughed!!!!!!!!!

Construction Underway:

Completed:
Royal Caroline (1748)

Member:
NRG
NCMM Beaufort -CSMA

Here is a link that should answer your questions re. Olympic, Brittanic, and Titanic:

http://www.titanicandco.com/britannic.html

I wouldn't say red-headed stepchild, more torpedoed hospital ship.

Construction Underway:

Completed:
Royal Caroline (1748)

Member:
NRG
NCMM Beaufort -CSMA