Bismarck by NBP 1:100

that's some serious detail here!!! :o   definitely need to see more progress!  is there more under the bubble wrap??????

look forward in seeing more! ;)

:722972270:

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

That is some seriously good modelling. I look forward to seeing more and perhaps a few pointers to how you achieved this.

Ian M.

Current build: HMS Unicorn  (1748) - Corel Kit

Advice from my Grandfather to me. The only people who don't make mistakes are those who stand back and watch. The trick is not to repeat the error. 

1:100, that will result i a model of around 2.5 meters? Does that fit into you living?

(btw I guess you have already bookmarked the 1:72 Scharnhorst here at MSW?)

Jan

Scharnhorst is not my model. yes my shipyard to acomodate ship into 3 meters more or less. thank you

i love this, well done, i also follow Paul's build, far beyond what i am capable of doing

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/395-dkm-scharnhorst-by-paul-salomone-172nd-scale-german-ww2-heavy-battle-cruiser/

Its all part of Kev's journey, bit like going to the dark side, but with the lights on

All the best

Kevin :omg:

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS.
KEEP IT REAL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the build table

HMS Indefatigable 1794 by Kevin - Vanguard Models - 1:64 - Feb 2023 

HMHS Britannic by Kevin 

SD 14  - Marcle Models - 1/70 - March 2022 -  Bluebell - Flower Class - Revel - 1/72   U552 German U Boat - Trumpeter - 1/48  Amerigo Vespucci     1/84 - Panart-   HMS Enterprise  -CAF -  1/48     

Finished     

St-Nectan-Mountfleet-models-steam-trawler-1/32 - Completed June 2020

HMS Victory - Caldercraft/Jotika - 1/72 - Finished   Dorade renamed Dora by Kevin - Amati - 1/20 - Completed March 2021 

Stage Coach 1848 - Artesania Latina - 1/10 -Finished Lady Eleanor by Kevin - FINISHED - Vanguard Models - 1/64 - Fifie fishing boat

Great stuff. I note the electric motor - does this mean this an active model that will float and be powered by electric motor?

Ian M.

Current build: HMS Unicorn  (1748) - Corel Kit

Advice from my Grandfather to me. The only people who don't make mistakes are those who stand back and watch. The trick is not to repeat the error. 

that would be a lot of detail to get wet, 

Its all part of Kev's journey, bit like going to the dark side, but with the lights on

All the best

Kevin :omg:

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS.
KEEP IT REAL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the build table

HMS Indefatigable 1794 by Kevin - Vanguard Models - 1:64 - Feb 2023 

HMHS Britannic by Kevin 

SD 14  - Marcle Models - 1/70 - March 2022 -  Bluebell - Flower Class - Revel - 1/72   U552 German U Boat - Trumpeter - 1/48  Amerigo Vespucci     1/84 - Panart-   HMS Enterprise  -CAF -  1/48     

Finished     

St-Nectan-Mountfleet-models-steam-trawler-1/32 - Completed June 2020

HMS Victory - Caldercraft/Jotika - 1/72 - Finished   Dorade renamed Dora by Kevin - Amati - 1/20 - Completed March 2021 

Stage Coach 1848 - Artesania Latina - 1/10 -Finished Lady Eleanor by Kevin - FINISHED - Vanguard Models - 1/64 - Fifie fishing boat

that would be a lot of detail to get wet, 

well, considering the material(mainly styrene) is waterproof and the painting is automotive like i do in my KGV 1:160

i dont see problem. sure considering the size of the ship i will prefer use my KGV who measures 1,41 meters.

thanks

Hello NBP,

Question1: is it NBP we have to use, or do you have a name?

Question2: which ship is KGV?

Question 3: can you show us your KGV (in the water...)

Jan

You can use NBP. my name is Norberto

KGV is King George V(the fifth) battleship of Royal Navy

i really dont have picture of the ship onto the water. unfortunately. thanks for ask

Edited by NBP

oh my god.........YES!!!   I can't believe the level of detail.......it is fantastic!   your doing a superb job..........look forward in seeing more!  ;)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

I started this superstructure before Bismarc as i said
But Bismarck was and always will be the ship I venerated her as a child.
So I gave this superstructure to a colleague (who can not even build a model, but still calls himself one ship modeller, and after some years he did nothing. Superstructure that I found in the house of another ship modeller, full of dust and stored in a shed old and dirty.
I was really sad and I hope one day suddenly recover this work.

Edited by NBP