MARSEILLE by Mihai - FINISHED - Mamoli - 1:64

Hi Mihai,

Thanks for restoring this built log. It is a great built and the rigging is impressive.

Regards,

John

<span style='font-family: courier new'>In progress: <a class='bbc_url' href='http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/177-king-of-the-mississippi-artesania-latina-scale-180/'>King of the Mississippi</a></span><br />

<br />

<span style='font-family: courier new'>Completed : <a class='bbc_url' href='http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/176-mare-nostrum-4331-artesania-latina-scale-135/'>Mare Nostrum 4331</a></span><br />

<span style='font-family: courier new'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/gallery/album/51-16th-century-galeass-imai-scale-1160/'>16th century Galeass</a></span><br />

<span style='font-family: courier new'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://members.upc.nl/carla.en.john/Modelbouw/Rocket.htm'>George Stephenson Rocket Locomotive</a></span><br />

<br />

<span style='font-family: courier new'>Next build : sl Louise</span>

Hello, I have yet to see your build log but I would like to say that you are doing a great job.   Your ship has some really nice lines.  I like the balance between the painted lines and the exposed finished wood, as well as, the bow and stern are very royal and strong looking.  Keep up the good work.  You chose a great kit to build.

Brian

Congrats Mihai. A very nice built.

Do you have a buildlog for Halifax too? I'm not able to find it and I'm quite interested to see it.

Keep up the good work

Nelu A

The shipbuilder without patience is like the ship without an anchor.

Completed build: SAINT JOHN THE BAPTIST by Mioriticul – D’Agostini (AL) – scale 1:50 – first wooden ship model

Hi Mihai,

Thanks for restoring this built log. It is a great built and the rigging is impressive.

Regards,

John

Thank you John, I'm glad you like the rigging, i also think it came out ok, but because it's not a very complicated one i decided to put the unfurled sails

Cheers, Mihai

Current build:

Previous build:

HMS Pegasus - Victory Models

Marseille - Mamoli

Halifax - Mamoli

Hello, I have yet to see your build log but I would like to say that you are doing a great job.   Your ship has some really nice lines.  I like the balance between the painted lines and the exposed finished wood, as well as, the bow and stern are very royal and strong looking.  Keep up the good work.  You chose a great kit to build.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Glad to see you following my log, i wasn't sure whether i should paint the ship or leave the exposed wood and just varnish it, but now i'm pleased with the choice i made. Thank you for your consideration and i hope to see you here again

Cheers,

Mihai

Current build:

Previous build:

Marseille - Mamoli

Halifax - Mamoli

Mihai,

Well done!!! Very nice work on the sails. What's next ...

Hi Carl,

Thank you, with the sails i can't take all the credits, i had a little help with their manufacture... On the matter of the next build i'm not 100% sure what i'll choose.What i'm sure of it's that i will change the manufacturer, probably something from Victory Models - Pegasus or Mercury or Vanguard.... I'll probably make a poll and ask for opinions 

Cheers,

Mihai

Edited by Mihai

Current build:

Previous build:

Marseille - Mamoli

Halifax - Mamoli

Congrats Mihai. A very nice built.

Do you have a buildlog for Halifax too? I'm not able to find it and I'm quite interested to see it.

Keep up the good work

Thank you, i had a build log for Halifax but after the big crash i had only the pictures with the finished ship and i decided not the restore the log since i didn't have pictures with all the stages of the build

Cheers,

Mihai

Current build:

Previous build:

Marseille - Mamoli

Halifax - Mamoli

Mihai,

What would we accomplish without some help now and than ... Have you made a selection for the Gallery jet. She deserves to be in there. It's a beautiful build you have realised.

Carl

"Desperate affairs require desperate measures." Lord Nelson
Search and you might find a log ...

Mihai,

What would we accomplish without some help now and than ... Have you made a selection for the Gallery jet. She deserves to be in there. It's a beautiful build you have realised.

You are right Carl, without help things would be much harder. I'll make a selection after i finish her, i still have the guns and anchors to fit.

Cheers,

Mihai

Current build:

Previous build:

Marseille - Mamoli

Halifax - Mamoli