Table Saw Hand Safety

Hi George,

You're absolutely correct and no sentient person can blame others on their failure to to use tools properly with appropriate instruction and caution..........but when has that ever stopped a trial lawyer looking to make a buck.......or a million?

Edited by Landlocked123

Member:

Connecticut Marine Model Society

Nautical Research Guild

Model Ship World

"So we beat on, boats against the current, bourne back ceaselessly into the past" F. Scott Fitzgerald - The Great Gatsby

"If at first you don’t succeed.......skydiving is probably not for you”

Bill,

I hear you. There is nothing like using a well tuned tool, either power or hand, to give one confidence and enjoyment working with them.

Best,

John

Member:

Connecticut Marine Model Society

Nautical Research Guild

Model Ship World

"So we beat on, boats against the current, bourne back ceaselessly into the past" F. Scott Fitzgerald - The Great Gatsby

"If at first you don’t succeed.......skydiving is probably not for you”

An accident happened at our plant in Des Moines.  A worker lost his fingers while using there tablesaw.  The guy in hand cut and I are both wondering how this happened.  As a result our saws are locked up and handcut ids the only one allowed to use it.  Since that is no longer my position I will have to do my milling elsewhere or get someone to do it for me.

David B