gigantesco giovanni

HMS Victory by gigantesco giovanni - open model

I started building the model of the Victory of drawings McKay and Longridge scale 1:66. The model will have four side openings to see the inner carpentry. It does not quite enter the picture

nome: HMS Victory

tipo: vascello inglese 104 cannoni
Progetto originale: Sir Thomas Slade 
anno di costruzione: 1765 
lunghezza reale: mt. 69,10 
larghezza: mt. 15,80 
dislocamento: tonn. 3225
scala del modello: 1:64
tipo modello: modellismo d'arsenale improprio
piano di costruzione: The 100 - Gun Ship VICTORY - John McKay
Monografia: The Anatomy of Nelson's Ships - C. Nepean Longridge

gigantesco

Glad to see your doing this. I like the Victory and will be watching to see how this turns out. Keep the post and pictures coming.

Hello Gigantesco, the model is looking good , My question relates to the scale of the model, Longridges' Model is to 1:48 which is 1/4 inch to the foot

1:64 would be 3/16ths to the foot.

Is your model 1:66 a metric equivalent?

Michael

Excellent work, Gigantesco.  I'm happy to see an update as I was afraid you had stopped working on her.

Thank you for the compliments I do not deserve because they are not a good modeller. I just want to be able to make this my strange idea of ​​a victory which lacks a portion of the sides.

gigantesco giovanni

not strange at all! open models are nice so much more to see. Maybe you should consider making pictures with a tripod, I'm assuming you're currently shooting by hand, in addition use the timer, and it will be easier to make sharp pictures, you work surely deserves it.

Keep on the good work,

Michiel

Hello Gigantesco,

Buon Compleanno!

animaatjes-verjaardag-70797.gif

Have a great day!

Anja