Titanic by kpnuts - Academy Ltd Edition - 1/400 - PLASTIC

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!  Impressive work.  Especially with the little benches and the like.  The lights too.  I must have one.  This has made the list...

Cheers,

Brenticus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"

Completed Logs: HMS Patrician, frigate, 32 guns (converted Lindberg Jolly Roger 1:150)

Completed Build Gallery: HMS Patrician

Is there a reason to choose this model over the 1/350 Minicraft version?  Just curious, as I'll probably do a build for one or the other some time in the next couple of years.

Cheers,

Brenticus

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"

Completed Logs: HMS Patrician, frigate, 32 guns (converted Lindberg Jolly Roger 1:150)

Completed Build Gallery: HMS Patrician

Looks great.  Man those little pe parts.  I have a hard time dealing with the fiddly little parts at 1:80 scale (pretty sure I spend as much time looking for blocks I've dropped on the floor as I do actually rigging them), I think I'd just lose everything into the carpet forever at 1:400!

Hi all, sorry its been a while but every time I touch this model something goes wrong, It's lucky it's not been thrown at the wall or been used for target practice, don't get me wrong it's not the k, it went together perfect all fits great it just seem not to want to be built. after the last post I tripped over the step into my model room and emptied a cup of tea over it.

Well anyway I've glued the decks to the hull all there is to do now is the rest of those blooming seats some rigging and some rails round some of the decks,oh and the lifeboat hoists.

fnlDfTP.jpg

OogZHWW.jpg

Wayq3rs.jpg

v24WX4e.jpg

ArHC5Vs.jpg

42E50aM.jpg

fAy2jSN.jpg

Marvelous work. This I'd the first time I have seen a deck done over without being in the hull.

David B

Wow...

the lights are great. They give the model a so realistic touch :)

Best wishes

Max

Next: Friedrich Wilhelm zu Pferde by Euro Model 1:47

Finished: Half Moon Corel;  HMY Royal Caroline Panart; HMB Endeavour Occre 1:54; Fregatte Berlin, Corel, 1:40

A life without dogs is possible... but worth to live?

I saw from the instructions that I could leave attaching the decks till last so took advantage of it. It's ironic got my mojo back for this kit and start my hols tomorrow, off to Tunisia for a week. Or as I like to say Africa (sounds more exotic)

• The title was changed to Titanic by kpnuts - Academy Ltd Edition - 1/400 - PLASTIC