Bismarck by bcso7 - Trumpeter - 1/200 - PLASTIC

Have no fail I will be back shortly with updated construction pictures, been fighting a severe sinus infection but almost over it. WEATHer here has been 70° but on Sunday temps will drop to mid 20s and we are getting sleet and ice. 

I couldn't believe the difference between natural light. This is by far the biggest undertaking of my humble model building. I tried to read all the other build logs of this beast and the other ships as well. The pure artistry that is displayed on a lot of the builds just floors me. I try not to overwork or paint to much trying for perfection because I usually mess it up Lol. Thank you all for the kind words and more pics coming shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice pun  :P

No, I don't think you went too far with the weathering but I am only guessing sorry.  I know from your previous photos the colours are quite different in normal light so it is a little hard to tell.  But the contrasts between colours do not look too strong or over powering.

In other words:   It looks great!

• 3 weeks later...