Perseverance 1807 by Rodr - Modellers Shipyard - Scale 1:48 - Colonial Brig - first build

Thanks everyone for your encouraging comments.

Now for the other side of the hull. 

Pat and Geoff, I hope to have that finished so that I can bring the model along to the next club meeting.

Its amazing the sense of satisfaction that you get from doing something like this isn't it.

Easy to see why it is so addictive.

Cheers

Rod

Hi Rod, it was great to meet you tonight and have a chat. I was very impressed with your model and blown away that it was your first effort! Are you sure you haven't done this before! Anyway, hope to see you next month and see what progress you have made.

Regards, Keith

gallery_1526_572_501.jpg 2007 (completed): HMS Bounty - Artesania Latina  gallery_1526_579_484.jpg 2013 (completed): Viking Ship Drakkar - Amati  post-1526-0-02110200-1403452426.jpg 2014 (completed): HMS Bounty Launch - Model Shipways

post-1526-0-63099100-1404175751.jpg Current: HMS Royal William - Euromodel

Good to see the model itself last night Rod; and I agree with Keith, that is an excellent effort for a first build - very clean and smooth finish to her.  I think she will build into a very nice model mate.

cheers

Pat

If at first you do not suceed, try, and then try again!
Current build: HMCSS Victoria (Scratch)

Next build: HMAS Vampire (3D printed resin, scratch 1:350)

Built:          Battle Station (Scratch) and HM Bark Endeavour 1768 (kit 1:64)

• The title was changed to Perseverance 1807 by Rodr - Modellers Shipyard - Scale 1:48 - Colonial Brig - first build