USS Constitution by robnbill (Bill) - FINISHED - Mamoli - 1:93 kit - First Build - Bashed

This is a Nice build Bill!I hate to say this but I really like the work you did on the display cabinet and worked a small piece of furniture out of cherry and black walnut opposing each other.My skill level or let's say patience would never let me tackle the Constitution.Great job all around!!;) 

Beautiful!

Current Build: HMS Terror 1:75

Completed:    USS Constitution Cross Section

Pride of Baltimore 1:64

USS Cairo Blue Jacket Ships

In the Yard:    Smoothbore Naval Deck Gun

Brig Syren

Medway Long Boat

• 3 years later...

Great work! Both the modelship and the display case.

I found your log when I searched for display cases within MSW. For my own model of the Wasa, I am not at that stage yet, but your display case will be a great inspiration.

I read that you have sent someone a pdf of the design. Is this of the dimensions, as in your post nr 252 and 290?

Completed:

Catalina from Mamoli (1/32)

European small river ship (scratch build) (1/50)

Currently building: Wasa from Corel (1/75)

Future: Titanic (Mantua), Batavia (Kolderstok), Friesland (Mamoli), Bismarck (Hachette), Prins Willem (Corel)

Beautiful work on both the ship and case.  I am at the point of building a case and looking for plans.  Not much out there for plans.  Would it be possible to get a PDF copy of your plans.  I would really appreciate it.  Lon

• 2 months later...
On 2/14/2014 at 9:02 PM, mspringer said:

This will be fun to watch.  I have this same kit still in the box unstarted.  I think I bought mine in 1985.  

What a coincidence! I too have just started on this very kit that my spouse bought me for Christmas in 1986. Covid 19 has a way of renewing old interests. But first I just had to finish a kit give to me by my parents on my 16th birthday in 1954. The Santa Maria..solid hull kit from the long defunct Marine Model Corp. of Halsite Long Island. It only took me 66 years. Is that a record.

• The title was changed to USS Constitution by robnbill (Bill) - FINISHED - Mamoli - 1:93 kit - First Build - Bashed