Deck planking - simulation of caulking

Scale on the Xebec is 1:60....I have read all comments and feel your suggestions are very worthy. I really like the broom idea as well and happen to have black bristles. One more question though for simulated caulking...Pyrography System at a low temperature??? Just an idea but I will probaly do the sharp pencil as it seems a bit easier, less messy,and maintains a realistic result from what I have seen.....thanks a bunch friends...

Creativity Heart & Soul!

Happy Model Ship Building Friends!

John E.

Hi,

I used a smooth (?) pencil on the edges of the Planks. I think it works quite good. It is not too thick but thick enough to give the Imagination of caulking...

post-7014-0-53293400-1401564051_thumb.jpg

Next: Friedrich Wilhelm zu Pferde by Euro Model 1:47

Finished: Half Moon Corel;  HMY Royal Caroline Panart; HMB Endeavour Occre 1:54; Fregatte Berlin, Corel, 1:40

A life without dogs is possible... but worth to live?

There aren't but two options: do it FAST, or do it RIGHT.

Current Project Build Log: Soleil Royal in 1/72. Kit by Artesania Latina.

Last finished projectsRoyal Ship Vasa 1628; French Vessel Royal Louis 1780. 1/90 Scale by Mamoli. 120 Cannons

Future projects already in my stash: Panart: San Felipe 1/75; OcCre: Santísima Trinidad 1/90;

Wish List: 1/64 Amati Victory, HMS Enterprise in 1/48 by CAF models.

So much to build, so little time!

That looks interesting Ulises,some of the sample pics look really good.It is very much a case of actually buying some to be able to see whether it is as good as it looks in the pics.I have never seen this product before.

Kind Regards

Nigel

Currently working on Royal Caroline