Oseberg Viking Ship by Jack P - FINISHED - Billing Boats - 1/25 Scale - 9th Century - (Modified)

Hi saw your log and the great results and decided to try my hand at building the Oseberg, unfortunately the plans do not correspond with the laser cut frames!  I have attached images of the laser cut wood.  If anyone can help with the numbering I would be grateful.

Dave

img041.jpg

img042.jpg

• 1 year later...

Jack,

I don't know if you're still out there, but I just wanted to thank you for your awesome build log on the Billings Oseberg Viking Ship. I am just starting on the same, and have gone through your log completely and taken notes on everything that I will need to address.

You said that you built your model for The Admiral. My wife writes young adult fantasy novels (search for Cinda Chima on Amazon). Her next book is about Viking witches, so she definitely needs a Viking longboat. The book won't be out for a year so I have plenty of time.

Thanks again for all the work that you put into your log, and congratulations on a beautiful model.

Regards,

Rod Chima