Vivian Galad

i got sick, so i,m out a bit.

In the last few days i've passed for an intimate surgery and an intestine onde it as to be simples, but things got rlly bad after I quit hospital, and now i'm on a bed again, with so many antibiotics and drains, without food for about 10 days and Water for Seven. Só, nothihg o boates for the next weekends for me. Won't take pictures, but surelly lost beyond 15 kgs. I'm suffering a lot, but hope to be out in next 3 days. Hope everyone is well, later.

So very sorry to hear that, Vivian.  take the time to recover - we'll still be here when you return!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery -

Very sorry to hear that Vivian. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. We will all be here waiting to welcome you back when you're ready. Take care of yourself now.

Hello Vivia, let me ad my best wishes to this list of concerned folks.  I understand from personal experience, also very "intimate" and non intimate surgeries.  My prayers are going out to our creator for your speedy healing.  Take your time to heal and best wishes from,

Piet - - -

I'm sorry to hear this Vivian.  I hope everything heals soon and you can go back to doing all things you love.  When the time is right, we'll be here.

Wow.. sorry to hear you're not feeling well Vivian, I know how you feel I've been there and done that, it's not fun , you just take care yourself

and get as much rest as you can.  Each day is better, I'll keep you in my prayers. Take care Vivian !!

Frank

Wow Vivian, I am so sorry to hear your not feeling well. Take it easy and get well soon, boats, builds and MSW will be here waiting when you are ready.

sam

Vivian - my thoughts and prayers are with you.  Take the time to heal - I look forward to your return to the shipyard when you are ready.

Bob

Hello Vivian,

My best wishes for a quick recovery and healing.

Take all the time you need to get well and take good care of yourself.

Regards,

Anja

I am so sorry to read that you are not so well Vivian!

Please get well soon and I hope your Doctors are as skilled at fixing you as you are at making Model Ships.  If they are, you will be feeling fantastic in no time!!

Hello Vivian, great news !!!  keep it up and keep a positive mental attitude, that speeds up the healing.

Trust to  see more activity with your build - - - soon  :D  :D  :D

Cheers,