Vivian Galad

i got sick, so i,m out a bit.

Still PRAYING for you.  Glad that you got home.  Get well first.  The boat is patient. Look at my galleon on the left.  It has been waiting for 50 years since the cat chewed off its masts.  It could still be mended.

Walt Biles

I'm glad you are out of the hospital. They are not good places to rest. One just goes there to be cured. You go home and rest, I hope you have someone to take care of you. Best of wishes, BILL

Vivian,

I am sorry to hear about your suffering and my thoughts are with you as you continue to be on the mend.  Positive thing is that you have time to sit and do research and work on your models.  That was about the only thing I looked forward to during my recovery.

Scott

Glad to hear you're back home again Vivian. Take your time to recover properly and do NOT attempt to do any ship modelling while under the influence of medication - it could produce "interesting" results. Want to know how I know? ;)

Happy to hear you have returned home; as you say there is nothing like home to help nurture you along.

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery and a quick return (in due course - as medicines allow) to your passion (making model ships).

regards

Pat

Vivian... Hey linda... I somehow missed the post where you informed us you were sick. I just found out this very moment. I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better and at home already. I nevertheless will pray for you every night for your full recovery. Please put your full attention to your health in this moment and forget about the rest of the non-important things.

Big hug and mis mejores deseos, linda.

Ulises

Hello Vivian, being home is a good thing - - - working on your model is an  even better thing - - - Keep a positive attitude and smile a lot.  Your bod will heal, just give it time.  my prayers have been and will continue to go to our Creator and Healer.

Cheers,

Hola Vivian:

I'm sorry to hear about your illness but I am sure the surgery has been a success and you will get well and recovery to 100% pretty soon.

Muchos saludos y mis mejores deseos,  Karl

One way to tell how much better you are is when you start looking at all the hardware they are using on you as potential ship building items. Surely those tubes and needles have some ship use. I have come back from hospital visits with stuff I am just certain will have some good modeling use.

That you are writing is surely good news!!!

omar

Hello Vivian.  I just now read the latest posting about your illness and went back to read your first posting of it way back in 2014.  Sorry to see that apparently you have had a long time recovering.  Hope you are able to return to doing the things that you loved doing again soon.  My Father also had to have about five feet of his intestine removed  back in 2000 and was also a long time in recovering, but eventually he came back around.  Hope you can do likewise.:)

On 23/03/2018 at 10:41 PM, Walter Biles said:

Hi Vivian,  I just got a notice that you liked my post way back.  I sure hope that means you are getting well again.  

Walter. After a long period I'm getting back. I recovered fully by the end of 2015, but life wasn't that stable for me to keep up ship building. Seems I'm back on track and soon Will post updates to my logs. Thank u for your care. 😊

On 24/03/2018 at 4:38 PM, BETAQDAVE said:

Hello Vivian.  I just now read the latest posting about your illness and went back to read your first posting of it way back in 2014.  Sorry to see that apparently you have had a long time recovering.  Hope you are able to return to doing the things that you loved doing again soon.  My Father also had to have about five feet of his intestine removed  back in 2000 and was also a long time in recovering, but eventually he came back around.  Hope you can do likewise.:)

Hey, Dave! Turns out I'm Well, healthy and happy! It was hard, I still feel some pain in my scars, but that's almost nothing in comparison to what It was. Great news is I'm back to the ships - and to MSW. Thank u for your words! :D

On 29/03/2018 at 5:48 PM, mtaylor said:

This is great to read, Vivian.  I hope things continue to go well for you.

Mark, thank you! Things do really seem tô be clearing up! 

On 29/03/2018 at 6:02 PM, Ulises Victoria said:

Hello Viv. So glad to see you back, linda. My wishes for your prompt full recovery. Un abrazo! 

Ulises, I'm happy to be back! Obrigada, meu amigo. Besos!