Pandora by marsalv - FINISHED - 1:52

On Friday Marsalv wrote:

Thank you guys for all the likes and nice comments.

To Ondras71: You are not right, there are many other builders much better as me on this forum.

I never thought that I would make a post here in which I would disagree with you, Marsalv - - - but here it is!

While there are many other builders here on the forum who may be as good as you, it's my opinion that there aren't any who are better than you. You are definitely right up there in the "top league" with the others!

I forgot to answer the Tigersteve´s question - brass blackening is made with blackening agent for Tiffany technology (http://www.vensy.cz/vensy/eshop/12-1-Tiffany-technika-cinovani/31-2-Chemie-pro-cinovani/5/345-Patina-cerna-tiffany-technika), warm solution 2:50 (water).

The next one is binnacle.

P_632.jpg

P_633.jpg

P_634.jpg

P_635.jpg

P_636.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

To Ilhan: Parts of hammock cranec are made from different messing tubes and profiles. Individual parts are then soldered together with silver soldering paste.

Installation of hammock nettings and swivel guns - the last part of the hull at this moment. Now I am going making the masts, tops, yards etc.

P_665.jpg

P_666.jpg

P_667.jpg

P_668.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you guys, the answer to the jdbondy question: See the picture in my post dated 4 August. There is an aid tool which I use to make networks. After thread stretching is important thoroughly to overlap the netting with diluted PVA glue. After drying is possible to cut the netting into the required shape.

Work is now slower, thanks to my own stupidity, I often have to make some parts agani and again:angry:. Some pictures from lower mast production for today.

P_682.jpg

P_683.jpg

P_684.jpg

P_681.jpg

P_685.jpg

P_686.jpg

P_687.jpg

P_688.jpg

P_689.jpg

P_690.jpg

• 2 weeks later...