Triton Cross Section 1:32 (Pete 38)

Soon as work will let me have a little time in the shop.  As far as how much to leave....I would try for around a 1/16 (1 to 2 mm) .  The more accurate you are at setting the frames on the keel and keeping them aligned the less you would

need to fair them in.   hope that helps..

Triton Cross Section 1:32

SEE YA LATER

im-outta-here-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon.gi

• 2 months later...

Looking very good, Pete.  Clean, crisp, tight joints.   

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...