SAINT JOHN THE BAPTIST by majstor - Deagostini - wood model

I really like the way you work... for a beginner you have made quite some lovely doors.

I have bought the same publication - hope I will be able to start as soon as possible a build log. I am a little bit more advanced, but I have lost the initial pictures. I will follow you with attention.

Congrats and good luck !

Nelu A

The shipbuilder without patience is like the ship without an anchor.

Completed build: SAINT JOHN THE BAPTIST by Mioriticul – D’Agostini (AL) – scale 1:50 – first wooden ship model

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Very nice work. This model and DeAgostini magazin was a trigger for me to return to wooden ship modelling after 30 years

(ali nisam imao strpljenja da čekam broj po broj, pa sam se vratio mojim starim nacrtima)

Regards

Edited by Nenad M

In progress:

CUTTY SARK - Tehnodidakta => scratch => Campbell plans

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/2501-cutty-sark-by-nenad-tehnodidakta-scratched-campbells-plans/page-1#entry64653

Content of log :

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/2501-cutty-sark-by-nenad-tehnodidakta-scratched-campbells-plans/page-62#entry217381

Past build:

Stella, Heller kit, plastic, Santa Maria, Tehnodidakta kit, wood, Jolly Roger Heller kit, plastic

Same here, Nenad.

Majstor, you're just a hair ahead of me for now :) Very nice work. I can't work on it until the spring so you're be well ahead. Good for me, I'll have your log to inspire from :) Nice work indeed.

Alex.

Current build: Constructo's Union, 1:100 Brigantine