San Francisco II by TJH - Artesania Latina - Scale 1:90

I did take some more photos that I won't be sharing at this time. I had finished lacquering the hull and attached all of the metal parts and took photos, but the photos made the lacquer look awful. The problem was, prior to laquering I used a wood putty to seal up gaps and dings in the hull that sanding wasn't able to fix, and the putty didn't match very well. To the naked eye, its not noticeable unless you're looking for it, but in the photos it looked like wood where the finish had worn away in places and had weathered due to exposure. 

Its quite disappointing to look at. I supposed I could sand it down and try to sand away more to the exposed putty, but I'm really worried about ruining the model at this point when it looks pretty good to the naked eyes, so I haven't decided what to do about it yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current Build - San Francisco II

Completed Build - Sharpie Schooner