Hello All,

All plans and instructions for the Statenjacht kit are ready so I would like to produce the preorder serie of the kit just this week (I hope they will be ready for shipping just next week). The kit will contain: 

lasered boards:

2 sheets of 3mm plywood 190x500mm

3 sheets of 1mm plywood 190x500mm

6 sheets of 0,6mm veneer 130x500mm

1 sheet of 1,5mm wood 100x500mm

1 sheet of 2mm wood 100x350mm

1 sheet of 3mm wood 70x50mm

1 sheet of 1mm wood 70x50mm

etched parts, resin parts, dowels, rigging rope, flags and etc.

Last chance to get the kit for preorder price 160EUR (including shipping costs worldwide). The pre-order have to be send until Wednesday 16th January. 

best regards

Daniel

• 6 months later...

Hello all,

Le Cerf kit is in the sale now. You can buy it with 30% discount. You can buy Le Cerf kit for only 167EUR (basic kit) or 181EUR (kit with turned brass gun barrels) now. 

The discount is valid until September 15-2017. Please visit our special offers webpage:

http://www.dusekship.../special-offers

best regards

Daniel Dusek

cerf01-orez_1416928587_1445150914.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hello All,

I would like to offer new service. I just now received pear wood sheets and strips and I would like to offer to replace standard material (mainly walnut) in my kits by pear wood. Everyone who is interested in this service could me write, price of the kits will be the same like walnut version.

best regards

Daniel Dusek  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice idea these sailors, indeed. Although I cannot tell how popular they will be - 1/72 scale is not so common for ship models (like e.g. 1/64)

Also, if they were in "admiralty" 1/48 scale, I would probably take one set - not much choices there, I believe just some metal casted sailor set I saw somewhere online from other manufacturer...

• 1 month later...

Hi Daniel!

First, thank you for doing what you do for the community, and providing beautiful ship models for us to build and dream about. :)

I have 2 questions.... First, is there any update on the Santisima Ttrinidad kit?

Second... Is there any update or ETA for the redone Mamoli Royal Louis? Been really wanting this one badly....

Thank you!! Sargon :)

• 5 months later...

FYI; a few months ago I started building the Dušek COG. I became interested in the COG after seeing a model at the Maritime Museum in San Diego. It's a great museum!!!  I was corresponding with Daniel and asked if he'd do the kit in walnut. He was very accommodating and great to work with. He produced the custom kit for me. I'm not sure he wants to do this regularly but it's great to work with someone who went out of his way to do this.

• 3 months later...

I just received a Mamoli/Dusek Halifax from ModelExpo.

I am really impressed with the quality  as it sits in the box.  Looking forward to seeing how the laser cut parts fist together.

What I'm really impressed with compared to the old Mamoli kits, are some laser cut stem and keel pieces.

The old kits would have you covering the false keel with veneer, which was OK, but less visually impressive.

20181219_205243.jpg.d11551599991a0c2a0efc2d3a8712f9b.jpg

I also like the laser cut gun carriages, which look like they may finish out very nicely.

20181219_205326.jpg.005fe5292b862b6e63ffec13c0221670.jpg

I'm looking forward to getting to work on this to see how it goes together.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello all,

We added newly kits from Russian Manufacturer Master Korabel into our offer. You can find them here:

http://dusekshipkits.com/products?l=&velikost=---&vyrobce=7&poradi=

We have in stock also some new kits from Model Shipways and Model Airways. You can see them here:

http://www.dusekshipkits.com/products?l=&velikost=---&vyrobce=5&poradi=

http://www.dusekshipkits.com/products?l=&velikost=---&vyrobce=6&poradi=