US Brig Syren by Rustyj - 1:64 - Finished

Augie, Yes you do now back to work or your rum rations will be restricted! :angry: :P  :D  

Rusty

"So Long For Now" B) 

Current Builds: Speedwell

Completed Build Logs:  HMS Winchelsea 1/48   Duchess of Kingston USF Confederacy , US Brig Syren , Triton Cross Section , Bomb Vessel Cross SectionCutter CheerfulQueen Anne Barge, Medway Longboat

Completed Build Gallery: Brig Syren , 1870 Mississippi Riverboat , 1949 Chris-Craft 19' Runabout

Rusty you do such good work. Thanks for reposting your log.

Current Builds - 18th Century Longboat, MS Syren

Completed Builds - MS Bluenose, Panart BatteStation Cross section, Endevour J Boat Half Hull, Windego Half Hull, R/C T37 Breezing Along, R/C Victoria 32, SolCat 18

On the shelf - Panart San Felipe, Euromodel Ajax, C.Mamoli America, 

Its a sailor's Life for me! :10_1_10:

Thanks Floyd. Great to hear from you! :)

Rusty

"So Long For Now" B) 

Completed Build Logs:  HMS Winchelsea 1/48   Duchess of Kingston USF Confederacy , US Brig Syren , Triton Cross Section , Bomb Vessel Cross SectionCutter CheerfulQueen Anne Barge, Medway Longboat

Completed Build Gallery: Brig Syren , 1870 Mississippi Riverboat , 1949 Chris-Craft 19' Runabout

A stunning piece of work Rusty and really inspirational.

Thanks for sharing all the great pics!

Peter

Build Log: Billing - Cutty Sark

In The Gallery: HMS Unicorn, HMAV Bounty, L'Etoile, Marie Jeanne, Lilla Dan, Zeeschouw "Irene"

A Toast: To a wind that blows, A ship that goes, And the lass that loved a sailor!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Peter, Thanks it was my pleasure and sorry I missed your post.

Rusty

"So Long For Now" B) 

Another masterpiece Rusty. I always enjoy reading through your logs. Thanks for re-posting this one.

Guest midnight

What a pleasure to look through your resubmitted build log Rusty . I must say I highly admire your modelling skills . Was she built from the model shipway plans ? I'm also keeping an eye on your cross section , that looks interesting .

Thanks Grant, Much appreciated.

Hi Dave, It was part of the group build here using the plans and practicum by

Chuck that was later submitted to Model Shipways for production.

B.E. The Syren is really an enjoyable build and I’m sure you would enjoy it too.

Rusty

"So Long For Now" B)