De Zeven Provinciën 1665 by Dražen Carić - Scale 1: 45

• 5 months later...

Thank you Peter!

Nice, and a nice Baroque music,. Does Clous van Mechechelen conduct? Is reminds ma also to Ton Koopman, one of my favourite old-music conductors. Relaxing and done in the spirit of the baroque.

Enjoy your beer!
I will enjoy mine - a smaller high-quality brewery here - "Hirter Bier" here in the region, who I support/consult in innovation management.

Proost!

Drazen

There are no boundaries...

… besides those we set for ourselves.

Hi Drazen,

Clous van Mechechelen is a Dutch caberetier, composer, musician and songwriter.He studied clarinet at the conservatory with piano as a minor, and toured Europe with jazz and Latin groups.

From 1965 Van Mechelen worked with Paul Huf on commercials for Peter Stuyvesant- , Pall Mall sigarettes and Grolsch beer, among others.

Van Mechelen wrote the music for these, and especially the Grolsch music has become very well known. Paul Huf: "Everyone thought that was Vivaldi, but it was Van Mechelen.

And I will certainly enjoy my beer, take one from me.

Proost!

Peter

• 1 year later...

I can only echo Marc's comments above. Drazen, it's been far too long since we've seen you, may God bless you and yours. 

• 1 month later...