Sanson by chevygrunt - Artesania Latina - scale 1:50 - RADIO - kit-bashed - steam ocean tug

Hi All,

Steve & Bob, thanks for the comments. I AM SORRY to do this!

The log isn't finished, and I do intend to finish it (along with the boat).

I am just stopping for a while. As big as MSW is, unfortunately, it just isn't big enough for two of these logs.

My choice is to continue with the build and record all the progress as I go. Then add it to MSW later.

Thank you to everyone who has hit a like, made a comment, lurked in the background, or even unknowingly helped by sharing things in their own logs!

Also a big thank you to MSW in general, you are a top notch site!!

Cheers for now, Scott.

P.s Hellen is looking to get a coat of colour soon! Will post on that when it happens

Hi Scott, sad to hear you are stopping you build log! I have really been enjoying it.  Will be looking forward to when you continue it again!

best wishes,

john

John

future build: to finish Mary Rose

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/8507-mary-rose-by-tarbrush-scale-172-1545/?hl=%2Bmary+%2Brose

completed builds:  Constructo Steam Launch Louise

Have fun with Hellen.  I'll wait to see Sanson finished later.

Bob

Every build is a learning experience.

Current build:  SS_ Mariefred

Completed builds:  US Coast Guard Pequot   Friendship-sloop,  Schooner Lettie-G.-Howard,   Spray,   Grand-Banks-dory

a gaff rigged yawl,  HOGA (YT-146),  Int'l Dragon Class II,   Two Edwardian Launches 

In the Gallery:   Catboat,   International-Dragon-Class,   Spray

Sorry to see you are stopping the log, I've enjoyed following along on a build that is very different from my own.  Best of luck to you, and hope to see is completed at some point.

• The title was changed to Sanson by chevygrunt - Artesania Latina - scale 1:50 - RADIO - kit-bashed - steam ocean tug