Euromodels Como New Uk Distributor

NMBROOK

I am pleased to say I have just discovered that Cornwall Model Boats have become the UK agent for Euromodels.As some of you may be aware it has been about 14 years since westbourne model centre stopped importing their kits.I best get saving for the Royal William :D  :D

Kind Regards Nigel

Currently working on Royal Caroline

Thank you Brian,yes I have been hankering for one for a long time.I think they must have read my mind.All being well in the new year I shall treat myself.

They do stock the plans as well,but I think it will be nice to do an out of the box build for a change,apart from changing the walnut planking.

Kind Regards Nigel

Hi Brian

The lack of prefabrication and complexity of this kit is what makes it so attractive.I have yet to build a ship with the precut plywood gunport patterns,so the measuring is straightforward.I want something that challenges me,but I think I would like a break from woodcarving with the many hours ahead doing this on my Sovereign build.The only modification I may consider is altering the castings so I can produce the window frames in boxwood.

Kind Regards Nigel