Model Expo Bounty Launch

The Model Expo 1/16 scale version of the Bounty Launch is gonna be my second build and I'm gonna try upgrading at least some of the wood to hard maple as a stepping stone to boxwood.  

Haven't ordered the kit just yet, but I want to order the replacement wood.

Not sure what sizes to order but I thought maybe somebody has a copy of the parts list(s) I could get or maybe just the part concerning the planking and decking??

Not sure if that violates any copyrights but just a scan and post would be very helpful if possible.

Previous build(mostly) - 18th Century Longboat

Current build - Bounty Launch

Next build - San Francisco by AL

Future build - Red Dragon

Future build - Mayflower from Model Expo

Hi Pops, the instructions and parts list for the Bounty are available through Model Expo's website.

Instructions: http://www.modelexpo-online.com/images/docs/MS1850/MS1850-Bounty_Launch-Instructions.pdf

Parts list: http://www.modelexpo-online.com/images/docs/MS1850/MS1850-Bounty_Launch-Parts_List.pdf

Not violating copyright if they publish it themselves :)

Regards, Keith

gallery_1526_572_501.jpg 2007 (completed): HMS Bounty - Artesania Latina  gallery_1526_579_484.jpg 2013 (completed): Viking Ship Drakkar - Amati  post-1526-0-02110200-1403452426.jpg 2014 (completed): HMS Bounty Launch - Model Shipways

post-1526-0-63099100-1404175751.jpg Current: HMS Royal William - Euromodel