3 1/2 year build of Model Shipway's Charles W. Morgan. Aside from the keel and bulkheads, a few laser cut pieces for crosstrees and rails, and some cast metal bits, this is largely "here's some wood, make it look like this" kind of kit.
My first fully rigged ship model, so a more than a bit of a challenge. I'm pleased with how it all worked out, although as my skills improved I would have done some things differently and better than I did when starting.
Thank you. This model was built a long time ago. As it was, I think, my first plank on bulkhead build, I followed the instructions and used provided nails to fix the first planking: my first and final attempt to use nails on a hull (that had to be sanded afterwards) other than decorative.
By the way, Artesania used to have a larger model of Pen Duick in their catalogue, but this has presumably been reserved for the French market.
You would never believe it, but I restarted my building of the Dutch flute, which I had given up some 6 or 7 years ago. Not an easy planking job, as you may be aware, but I managed it and am now finishing the hull (rudder, chain plates, decoration), all items that have been either replaced or deeply modified from the original kit.
Good luck with your project(s)