I have a mini copy (or “duplicator”) lathe by Klein Design of Renton Wa. It is basically a Taig mini lathe with a copy attachment by Bonnie Klein’s business in Renton WA from the 1990’s.  The Taig lathe is made of machined aluminum, powered by a 1/6hp motor; still available from Lee Valley. You will need your own speed control for the Dayton motor. It has a small Jacobs chuck and a live center.  Some light surface rust on some of the ferrous parts that should clean right up. The “copy” or “duplicator” part of the lathe lets you follow a template or copy an original part up to 1 3/4 inches in wood or 3/8 inch bronze for example.  I was going to use this to make scale cannon but I’m lazy most times. I also have the short instructions that came with the lathe.

I really would like this to go to a model shipbuilder so I will let it go for $150.00. Weighs a bit. Probably around $50 - $75 to ship to continental U.S. only and I will disassemble from base to ship.  Send me a private message and I will respond. I will try to do the photos with this post, otherwise in email in response to your private message.  A neat little tool that needs to be used. If I am asking too much also let me know.

Lathe 9.JPG

Lathe 8.JPG

Lathe 3.JPG

Lathe 2.JPG

Lathe 1.JPG

Lathe 10.JPG

Lathe 5.JPG

Lathe 4.JPG

Lathe 6.JPG

Lathe 7.JPG