Dapper Tom by USNCHief013107 - Model Shipways - 1:76 - first build

Hello, I am alive, well sort of! Got sidetracked building aircraft for the museum here in Rota, 400 plus hours of overtime this past year, Football, a move and life in general. I was digging around in my man cave and came across the box with my Dapper Tom build in it and thought I may take a diversion from the museum builds and work on my ship. Much to my dismay, the plan booklet and sheets with the rigging on them are no where to be found and I cannot find them on the Model Shipways site. Can anyone assist with photocopies of the book and rigging sheets?  I will more than gladly compensate you for your efforts. Thanks and best to you all.

Good to see you are back. 

Steve

"If they suspect me of intelligence, I am sure it will soon blow over, ha, ha, ha!"

-- Jack Aubrey

Builds:

Yankee Hero, Fannie Gorham, We’re Here, Dapper Tom (x3), New Bedford Whaler, US Brig Lawrence (Niagara), Wyoming (half hull), Fra Berlanga (half hull), Gokstad Viking Ship, Kate Cory, Charles Morgan, Gjoa

• 2 weeks later...