Mayflower MS-2020

Mayflower -MS2020 Plans sheet does not spell out the 1/32" knees for the ship channels. In order for me to order replacement knees Model Expo needs the WP number that contain these knees. There are other knees that measure 1/16" but that is not needed. There are approximately 22 of these knees required.

There were many extras provided on the laser cut sheets.   What happened to them all?   I have no idea what a WP number is....but you can talk to Patricia at Model Expo to clarify what sheet they are on.   They move the parts around after I give them the initial files so I cant really help you.   If you were able to find them on the sheet just count them up and tell Expo it is the group of XX number of knees.  But this all depends on if anyone down there knows what a "channel knee/standard" is or what a knee looks like.  I dont think there are any model builders left down there so they get confused with the terms.

Chuck