Santisima Trinidad by Bikermart - Artesania Latina - 1:80

I decided, after I had made a start on the hull, to install the lighting kit. Unfortunately, the lighting kits now seem to be out of stock everywhere and so the build has come to a bit of a halt.

I was concerned that the hull might be a bit flimsy, but after having got this far, I have ended up with quite a stiff one,

No problems were encountered getting to this stage; the fit of the parts was excellent.

Having no printed instructions is a pain - but does have one advantage at least - viewing the pdf on, say, an iPad, does allow one to easily enlarge the pictures if more detail is required.

Another plus. Whereas, say, the OcCre Montanes comes with NO stand, the Santisima Trinidad comes with TWO - a temporary building stand and a more permanent display stand.

IMG_2545.thumb.JPG.51878cd81fc1ef5809b8a6893a032fcf.JPGIMG_2546.thumb.JPG.8e7bd220f7a982c10958e2357af5e54e.JPG

Finished: Billings Nordkap / Billings Boulogne Etaples / Billings Evelyn / Billings Elbjorn

In progress: Billings HMS Endeavour / Billings HMS Bounty / Caldercraft HMS Pickle / Amati HMS Vanguard / Caldercraft HMS Victory / Caldercraft HMS Badger / Caldercraft HMS Diana / Caldercraft HMS Snake / Amati HMS Pegasus

In the dim distant past: Model Slipway Wyeforce / Mountfleet Models Boston Typhoon (abandoned build) / Bluejacket Charles P. Notman (abandoned)