How to reach NRJ vol 65 to vol 68?

Posted (edited)

What do you mean? I´m pretty sure (depending when you became member of the NRG) you can buy the back dated issues for atm USD 9.00 though. When you bought them you can read them by receiving a link to download them or read them online. At least that happened with #69 for me.

Here is the link to the back issues (not covered by the USB sticks).

Micha

Edited by Scottish Guy

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." Jacques - Yves Cousteau.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Build:

"Roar Ege" by Billing Boats - 1:25

On Hold:

n/a

Finished:

n/a

Hi Frank,

Since you have a digital membership, you can also buy digital copies of those Journals and have them added to your digital account.  Contact me at the office email and I can give you more details: nrghomeoffice@gmail.com

Mary Van Dahm

NRG Office Manager

PS: Anyone else reading this who has a digital Journal account, may also contact me for back issues if your membership is current.

Mary Van Dahm

PPS: The digital Journals go back to Vol 63 No 3, which is when we started the digital Journal.  These are available only to NRG members with digital accounts, for a modest fee.

We also have Vol 61.4, Vols 62.1 - 62.4, and 63.1 - 63.4 as PDFs available to NRG and MSW members who want them, for a modest fee.  MSW members must let me know your MSW screen name so I can verify that you are an MSW member.

Mary

Mary Van Dahm

2 hours ago, ferretmary1 said:

PS: Anyone else reading this who has a digital Journal account, may also contact me for back issues if your membership is current.

Thank you for that kind offer Mary :)

Micha

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." Jacques - Yves Cousteau.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Build:

"Roar Ege" by Billing Boats - 1:25

On Hold:

n/a

Finished:

n/a