Have some books to trade.

All are hardcovers and good clean copies.  Some have dust jackets.  Some have prices and or names on the fly.

1.  Howard I. Chapelle, "The Baltimore Clipper", 1987 reprint by Edward W. Sweetman Comapny.

2.  Howard I. Chapelle, "Boat Building", 1969 reprint, W.W. Norton & Co., Inc.

3.  David R. MacGregor, "Merchant Sailing Ships: 1775 - 1815, There Design and Construction", 1980, Argus Books Ltd.

4.  C. Nepean Longridge, "The Anatomy of Nelson's Ships", 1994 reprint, Naval Institute Press.

5.  Harold A. Underhill, "Plank-On-Frame Models and Scale Masting & Rigging, Vol II", 1964 reprint, Brown, Son and Ferguson, LTD.

I have others if you are looking for something else drop me a PM.

I am looking for the following books. Prefer hardcover books but will consider softcover.

"Fore & Aft Rig in America" by E. P. Morris

"Rigging of Ships in the Days of the Spritsail Topmast" by R. C. Anderson

"Elements and Practice of Naval Architecture" by David Steel or the Knowles edition of the same book.

Books on the design and construction of small craft (~<100' LOA) that include plans and detailed descriptions of the boats.

Books on modeling small craft.

Model kits of small craft including fishing boat, utilities, racing craft and other work boats.  I have built all the Midwest apprentice series but would be interested in their America's Cup models and other small craft.

My advice and comments are always worth what you paid for them.