Main Boom Jaws Plan Phantom Pilot Boat Model SHipways

I am at the point to create the main boom jaws but cannot find in the plans their size. The parts list lists plans, sheet 1,2 and 3. I only have two sheets of plans so perhaps that info is on my third missing sheet. Can anyone point me to where I can find the info I need. I have the pdf practicum but that data is not in them that I can find. Thanks

Edited by Jaeon

For my Phantom build, I just followed my copy of the measured drawings by J.B. Jenson of the Bluenose II.  The drawings are for a ship larger than the Phantom,  so I just used it for the proper proportions.  See the pics below.  :)100_4333.thumb.JPG.fabfbf58ce24af68b3dd024c0b5a25aa.JPG100_4334.thumb.JPG.b87cb04b22cbaaf76405049dd46c99b9.JPG100_4335.thumb.JPG.a4c003c15ae9986e15a9fb75d3f5c07c.JPG100_4336.thumb.JPG.ddc05bde9b1ec807b25fb54a890ec2ee.JPG

Dave

“You’ve just got to know your limitations”  Dirty Harry

Current Builds:  Modified MS 1/8” scale Phantom, and modified plastic/wood hybrid of Aurora 1:87 scale whaling bark Wanderer.

Past Builds: (Done & sold) 1/8” scale A.J. Fisher 2 mast schooner Challenge, 1/6” scale scratch built whaler Wanderer w/ plans & fittings from A.J. Fisher, and numerous plastic kits including 1/8” scale Revell U.S.S. Constitution (twice), Cutty Sark, and Mayflower.

(Done & in dry dock) Modified 1/8” scale Revell U.S.S. Constitution w/ wooden deck and masting [too close encounter w/conc. floor in move]

Hope to get to builds: MS 3/16” scale Pride of Baltimore II,  MS 1/2” scale pinky schooner Glad Tidings,  a scratch build 3/16” scale  Phantom, and a scratch build 3/16" scale Denis Sullivan.