Question for full sail shape of spritsail

fullsail.gif.d0971951519ee45ec1cc4b4f862df96e.gif

Hello,

I have a question about a loose spritsail. As you see in the above picture, the spritsail doesn't stay in good shape without the fan. All the other rigging is tight, and only the "sheets" can't be tightened. The fullsailed spritsail is already stiffened by diluted PVA glue. The other sails, such as the foremast sail, have front rigging lines to lift up sails, but only the spritsail doesn't.

I don't want to replace the sheets with white floral wire. I remember that some modellers include steel wire inside of the leech lines, but it seems to be a little late to apply. Do you have any idea to lift the spritsail a little bit and tight all the riggings?

cotton1.jpg.cf8ecdf5e58f064d399a8d1b5d2fca57.jpg

The idea seams similar to my plan that replaces the sheet rigging with floral wire. I'll apply shellac to the rigging threads, and stiffened thread may help a little bit.

cotton2.jpg.1d2508ca22296b9c345e408c6698e455.jpg

I'll insert stainless steel wire into the leech lines next time.

By the way, now I understand why the kit maker included useless or clueless rigging into the spritsail. The purpose of the additional rigging line was only one - to lift spritsail. ;) 

Edited by modeller_masa