Jump to content

Newbee needs help - what kind of glue to use (Moved and retitled by moderator)

Recommended Posts

If you do a search on the subject, you will find several conversations addressing this. Generally carpenters or quality white glue such as weldbond is used throughout for most wood to wood applications with epoxy for high strength applications or metal bonding and CA (super glue thin and gel) for small parts, metal and some planking methods used.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...