Looking for help finishing rigging on Cutty Sark

Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I've been working on a model of the Cutty Sark for 20 years, and have finished all of the body work. Unfortunately I don't think my eyes will let me finish the rigging -- I didn't think working on the model would outlast my eyesight. I would love to find someone I can hire to finish it. I live in the Seattle area. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Toshi

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Toshi

I am very new to Model World. Coincidently I have also just started to build the Cutty sark. I am only on the beginning of the planking. 

See attached photo.

The rigging looks like it is going to be a challenge. I just hope both my eyesight and abilities stay as sharp as they are now so that I may be able to finish it in due time.

Have you painted your model yet?

Good luck on finding someone to do the rigging.

Joe

post-9655-0-48812100-1388375991_thumb.jpg

Hello Toshi;  If I lived nearby you I'd love to help you out.  Denver is a little ways away however..  I'd like to see pictures of your build.  Good luck with your search;  maybe try a local model shipbuilder's club?

Joe;  it looks like you have the Billings kit; I have the older version..  Hope to see a build log from you soon.  I too am on the 3 to 5 year plan.

Bob