Bounty Del Prado

Uinsin

Hi. i'm wondering if anyone can help me with something. I have inherited an unfinished kit. Its the Del Prado Bounty model, the one that comes in weekly packages. As far as I can see all the weekly magazine s are there with the attached bits and pieces, most unopened. Just the false keel and frames are assembled. There does'nt seem to be any plans. I mean large scale drawings that have always been included in the previous models I've built. Is this the way these bit-part deals are? Or am I missing something? Has anyone any experience of the Bounty bit -part model? Help appreciated. 

Thank you,

Uinsin.

Edited by Uinsin

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

This kit was released nearly 25 years ago in NZ so it might have changed over the years or been different for other countries. But when it was released here were no large scale plans to work from.

Hope that helps.

Jonny

• 1 month later...