Artesanía Latina Marie Jeanne Help

Hi I am hoping that someone out there can help me out. I built the AL Marie Jeanne for my naibours about 9 years ago but unfortunately he turned up last night with it in pieces, his wife had knocked it of the shelf while cleaning lol. It is in quite a bit of a mess but nothing that can't be repaired. The question I would like to ask has anyone who has built this kit by any chance still got the rigging plan that they could photo and send to me. Hopping that someone can help. Cheers Mark 

2 minutes ago, Murcia 66 said:

Hi I am hoping that someone out there can help me out. I built the AL Marie Jeanne for my naibours about 9 years ago but unfortunately he turned up last night with it in pieces, his wife had knocked it of the shelf while cleaning lol. It is in quite a bit of a mess but nothing that can't be repaired. The question I would like to ask has anyone who has built this kit by any chance still got the rigging plan that they could photo and send to me. Hopping that someone can help. Cheers Mark 

IMG_20200604_092344.jpg

IMG_20200604_092330.jpg

The kit presumably is based on the set of plans published by the AAMM: http://www.planeteloisirs-bg.fr/index_fichiers/pages/bateau/marie-jeanne-1.html

I am not absolutely sure, but the above plans in turn may be based on a plate in Pâris' Souvenirs de la Marine.

wefalck

panta rhei - Everything is in flux

M-et-M-72.jpg  Banner-AKHS-72.jpg  Banner-AAMM-72.jpg  ImagoOrbis-72.jpg