Hobbyzone Professional Building Slip brand new...SOLD

If anyone in the USA is interested, I have one of these which I'm not going to use. It is still in the original box with seal intact, unassembled.

It's just been sitting here unopened. It still has the outer black plastic they used to protect it (looks like a folded up trash bag to me).

I paid $64.99 in 2019 plus shipping.

This is the larger of the two sizes they made.

I'll sell it for $55 plus shipping, preferably UPS which is most convenient for me. (or pick up for free from Columbia MO)

The box weighs a little over 17 pounds and measures 41" x 11" x 4"

Dave

Building slip.jpg

Dave Barnard

Current build: HMS Speedy (Vanguard Models)

On hold: Niagara (Model Shipways), Constitution (Mamoli)

Completed:

Marseille (Mamoli)

Duke William (Kammerlander)

Halifax (Lauck Street Shipyard)

Dave. Yes, please. Put my name on it!

Finished: Billings Nordkap / Billings Boulogne Etaples / Billings Evelyn / Billings Elbjorn

In progress: Billings HMS Endeavour / Billings HMS Bounty / Caldercraft HMS Pickle / Amati HMS Vanguard / Caldercraft HMS Victory / Caldercraft HMS Badger / Caldercraft HMS Diana / Caldercraft HMS Snake / Amati HMS Pegasus

In the dim distant past: Model Slipway Wyeforce / Mountfleet Models Boston Typhoon (abandoned build) / Bluejacket Charles P. Notman (abandoned)

Thanks to Dave B for the slip, and James H for the instructions in English! Pictures are of my rendition of Deptford Dockyard in 1779002.thumb.JPG.8b0fb21752b4cffc0c33baab1348ac0e.JPG003.thumb.JPG.97f47e19ddde662a1cbe62c0ffa53cbe.JPG, with HMS Vanguard on the slip. I added pegs of bamboo (kebab skewers) to keep the end clamps in position.

Finished: Billings Nordkap / Billings Boulogne Etaples / Billings Evelyn / Billings Elbjorn

In progress: Billings HMS Endeavour / Billings HMS Bounty / Caldercraft HMS Pickle / Amati HMS Vanguard / Caldercraft HMS Victory / Caldercraft HMS Badger / Caldercraft HMS Diana / Caldercraft HMS Snake / Amati HMS Pegasus

In the dim distant past: Model Slipway Wyeforce / Mountfleet Models Boston Typhoon (abandoned build) / Bluejacket Charles P. Notman (abandoned)