I'm finally jumping into my first model - the Bounty launch by Occre. Unfortunately I'm stuck on step 2 already with missing parts. I'm supposed to have 11 2x3x200mm walnut planks for the deck, but I only have 8. Is this something I can usually fix with an email to the company? Are there other suggestions? Now I'm also wondering what else might be missing too.

5 minutes ago, Hartron said:

The planks are probably longer than neccesary? Will the ends you cut away be enough to fill the missing area?

My experience (partly by an occre kit, but also kits by three other manufacturers) is that in this hobby, you have to improvise.

I was actually just measuring, and I think I can get 3 of the 4 shortest planks from one piece, which will give me just enough to make it work. I just have to not screw up lol. Worst case I guess I just end up having wider gaps between each board. Nothing like starting to improvise while still on step 1!