Can I recover a personal message thread that I accidentally deleted?

A slip of the finger and a message thread disappeared.  I would like to recover it if possible.  Please advise.

james

Maine

Past projects:  Galway hooker; Durham boat; Mayflower shallop; Irish seagoing currach; James Caird; Cornish fishing lugger; Pitcairn Island longboat; Bounty launch.

Peace on Earth begins within you.

• 3 weeks later...

If I send you the member’s name, could you contact him and ask him to send me another personal message?  I want to confirm that he received a book that I sent him.

james

Past projects:  Galway hooker; Durham boat; Mayflower shallop; Irish seagoing currach; James Caird; Cornish fishing lugger; Pitcairn Island longboat; Bounty launch.

I no longer have his user name, and there seems to be no way to find out a user name on MSW even if you have the member’s real name.  That’s why I contacted an administrator who might be able to connect me.

Edited by Jnorton1946