Acrylic Artist Paints

I'm not sure if this has been said or covered before (sorry if it has).  Acrylic artist paints work great for airbrushing.  I don't thin my paints with water, I use windshield washer fluid (summer not winter kind).  I have had no problems with my airbrush with this and clean up is very easy.

Also, (sorry don't remember your name) but when they said to try artist colors and mix your own colors, I've done this and with the help from my wife (I'm color blind) I can match any color I choose.

Brush painting with acrylic artist colors are a joy to work with.  When finished, clean brushes with soap and water and you done.

I've used many paint brands over the years and the one I've used most for model buildings was Floquil paints and stains.  I've used Polly S in the past and back in my plastic car building days (70's) I used testors paints (spray cans and brush paints).

I'm sold on artist acrylic paints for the ease of use in an airbrush and for the easy clean up when brush painting.  I've even used them for some weathering but I still like my caulks better for this.

If you haven't tried these paints give it a try.