Hi,

I desperately need to make some room in my workshop so am looking to sell my MSW collection.

This is made up of issues 77 through 144 (excluding 112 and 132) all of which include the ship plans that started at issue 77. Also included is the index for issues 1 to 100. All issues are in very good/pristine condition.

I also have a selection of earlier issues (about 20 or so i think).

I'd like to avoid selling these individually online if possible so am open to sensible offers. I am based in London SE3 so collection from there would be ideal. Posting would be possible but it would be expensive and would probably need to be broken down into a couple of more manageable parcels. 

At the moment i am not prepared to split the items into smaller lots.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Brett

7 hours ago, Vlax said:

I love physical media

Thanks, i'm the same, i know its all very convenient having it electronically but for me there is no substitute for a real book that you can sit back and dive into with a coffee ! Anyway if i can't sell these as a job lot i will offer them individually so if there are any particular issues that you want let me know and i'll keep you posted etc. 

7 hours ago, Brett Slater said:

Thanks, i'm the same, i know it’s all very convenient having it electronically but for me there is no substitute for a real book that you can sit back and dive into with a coffee ! Anyway if i can't sell these as a job lot i will offer them individually so if there are any particular issues that you want let me know and i'll keep you posted etc. 

Thanks Brett, I couldn’t agree more! For me there is nothing more relaxing than grabbing a book or a magazine and laying outside in my hammock reading.