Rattlesnake by MikeWz - Model Shipways - American Privateer - My first build

Time for an update in the ships log, it's been a while unfortunately. Finally found some time to get a little more work in!

I've still been kinda scratching my head when it comes to fairing the bulkheads, so I was doing a little more searching and reading of the pages from the guys and little more experienced then myself, and it seemed I was doing at least one small thing wrong. It would appear that most would pin and pear batton to each bulkhead, whereas I have been pinning a few in between....this had lead to the batton popping off the bulkheads as points it otherwise would not. So long story short, I "properly" pinned the batton along what I measured the waterline to be to get an idea of how it would look, and much better. It looks like I still need to make some small adjustments however. Here is how the line looks now

20140716_193109.jpg

20140716_193244.jpg

I'm not 100% sure, but it would appear that the curve at bulkhead C is maybe a little too sharp? What do you guys think? Should I add some to B or possibly sand some down from D? Not sure what the best option would be here...still inexperienced!

If I remember right, some of my bulkheads needed more fairing than others but that was 6 months ago and I don't remember.  I'd have to go back to my log.  My suggestion is to do the fairing in little bits, than look and line it up, sand a little, and repeat.  Some of my bulkheads in the middle didn't get anything while some I had to add wood.