San Francisco 2 by Artisan083 - Artesania Latina - Scale 1:90 Galleon S.XVI

Hello all,

This is my first wooden ship model kit and will say that although I have built many other type of kits ( R/C cars, planes and plastic models) this is quite a confusing kit,specifically the differentiating of wood to be used in certain steps.I have read others posts that have stated that this kit manufacturer is lacking in clarity in their directions. I would appreciate any input from anyone currently building this kit or from anyone who has had experience with this kit or manufacturer. Thank you in advance.

Doug H

Hi I have been building this ship for a good while now and I have finally finished the base and need to move onto the rigging however I do not have any instructions for this section and I am seriously struggling to complete it, I am not sure if I am possibly lacking a set of instructions as all it says for me to do is complete the rigging and no further input. If anyone could help with where I could find instructions for this section it would be greatly appreciated! 

Hi I have been building this ship for a good while now and I have finally finished the base and need to move onto the rigging however I do not have any instructions for this section and I am seriously struggling to complete it, I am not sure if I am possibly lacking a set of instructions as all it says for me to do is complete the rigging and no further input. If anyone could help with where I could find instructions for this section it would be greatly appreciated! 

i could scan and email them to you if you would like

i could scan and email them to you if you would like

Yes please that would be amazing thank you so much!

My email is robored@gmail.com