Spare parts from Heller?

Paulh

Has anyone else have problems obtaining replacement parts ,spare parts from Heller?

They are distributed by Glow2b .be,a Germany based company who supply all of the Heller brand kits.

I understand that this is a change from whoever distributed the brand approx 2 years ago.

I have contacted Heller via instagram (the only way you can ) and they provided the details and SAV claim form for emailing

To glow2b .de.  However I was unable to use it ,(it would not provide me a keyboard to use?!!)

I have emailed Glow2b.de  and they sent me the same form info but still no joy in its usage.

Am I  not doing anything I should ? Or am I a bit th**I !!!

• 5 months later...

Paul, I too needed some replacement parts for a Heller kit. On the German glow2be.de website, click on "service" then "spare parts form" then select excel or pdf version. Being old school, which you can read as simply "old", I selected pdf and printed it. I filled in the part info and my address etc, scanned it and sent it to the address given on the form, "mail@glow2be.de" which resulted in a very long complex "undeliverable" message. If I understand it correctly, the "glow2be.de" server did not/could not pass along my message to "mail" because (a) it may not be an office365 server (?), (b) it cannot accept messages from my "domain", by which I guess it means Canada, or maybe North America??

Whatever, I found a FAX machine (old tech I thought only the medical profession was still using) and instead FAXed my message to the FAX number also given on the form. I just got a reply, after two business days, that my part is on the way free of charge. Customer service!

By the way I replied to the nice lady to inform her of my difficulties contacting "mail@glow2be.de"; perhaps they will be able to fix the issue.