Best bounty jolly boat kit?

Happy New Year!

I have question about HMS Bounty's jolly boat kit. I'll make the Sergal's HMS Bounty kit (1/60 scale), and I'm looking for historically accurate lifeboats for her. I'll buy a ready-made kit at first, and then downsize the kit plan to 1/60 scale to make a 1/60 scale scratch build boat.

https://modelexpo-online.com/Model-Shipways-HMS-BOUNTY-LAUNCH-116-SCALE_p_1024.html

I already ordered the Model Shipways' Bounty Launch 1/16. No one can't argue that  the kit is the best among Bounty launch boat. (The OcCre launch boat is not accurate relatively.) However, when I researched about Bounty Jolly boat, I couldn't find more than one kit. The Artesania Bounty Jolly boat kit is not accurate like the OcCre launch kit.

It may be an interesting and challenging idea that I make a scratch plan of Jolly boat using the Model Shipways kit and John McKay's Anatomy of the ship book, but I would like to ask you before I dig into the hole with no clue. Is there realistic HMS Bounty Jolly boat kit or plan I can purchase?

If you have  McKay's book, the drawings for the 23 ft launch would be an excellent basis for plans.

You can find several plans for long boats at Wiki Commons

Here is a 21 foot boat that you could scale accordingly.

There are many plans at this location and they all would be pretty accurate..

“Indecision may or may not be my problem.”
― Jimmy Buffett

Current builds:    Rattlesnake (Scratch From MS Plans 

On Hold:  HMS Resolution ( AKA Ferrett )

In the Gallery: Yacht Mary,  Gretel, French Cannon